TERMS & CONDITIONS
The frsih.pl website is published by PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.
Plac Sławika i Antalla 1
40-163 Katowicephone/fax: +48 (0-32) 209 13 03
Using the website is free of charge. The information, texts, articles and all data contained herein must neither be copied (in full or in part), reproduced nor modified without the prior written consent of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended).
Reprints of texts available in the portal's archives require prior obtaining of licence rights in accordance with the rules stipulated herein.
1. Any permission to reprint may concern exclusively the portal's own archival texts. The text is considered to be archived 7 days after publication. Reprinting more recent texts is prohibited.
2. Should you be interested in reprinting a text, it is necessary to purchase a license by placing an order on the Publisher's website: https://www.ptwp.pl/konto/potwierdz_zamowienie/97.html. The order includes access to the text together with a license for a single reprint and sharing a file with the text in electronic form.
3. The licence fee is PLN 500 (in words: five hundred zloty) net per text. The Publisher reserves the right to price every text individually.
4. After the payment has been made, the Licensee must send the order number to email@example.com along with a link to the text included in the order. In response, the Publisher's representative shall provide the Licensee with the relevant text file.
5. The acquisition of a licence is equivalent to obtaining permission to publish the text only once under the conditions specified herein, but it shall not be construed as the acquisition of proprietary copyrights to the text.
6. The purchase of the license entitles the Licensee to publish the text in electronic form, exclusively on their own website, without the right to sublicensing. The Licensee shall not be entitled to share the text with third parties for the purpose of further publication or use in any form. In particular, further distribution, copying, marketing, reproduction, dissemination, sharing in an internal or external network and making the text available to the public in any way or form shall not be permitted.
7. A text published under the acquired license must be provided with the author's name (if the author is indicated in the source text), the name of the website, the date of original publication and an active link to the source text on the portal.
8. By paying the license fee the Licensee declares that they have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions
9. In cases not regulated herein, the use of texts requires the prior consent of the Publisher of the website and the conclusion of an appropriate agreement, under pain of liability to the Publisher for unlawful use and infringement of proprietary rights.
PTWP fully recognizes the right of the Users of the frsih.pl website to privacy and protection of personal data. Using the website shall not require revealing the identity of the Users. Websites based on voluntary subscription and conferences organized by Polskie Towarzystwo Wspierania Przedsiębiorczości S.A. shall be treated as exceptions to the above stipulation. When ordering a particular service and/or filling in a conference registration form, the User is required to provide basic identification information. These data shall be stored and processed by PTWP Sp. z o. o. in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
PTWP takes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is complete and truthful. However, PTWP is not able to guarantee its accuracy and assumes no liability for any damages resulting from its use.