The 5th edition of the 4 Design Days 2020
Reserve your time for the event: 6–9 February 2020 (6–7 February: Days for Professionals; 8–9 February: Open Days), Katowice, the International Congress Centre and the Spodek Arena.
We are currently working on the 5th edition of the 4 Design Days; therefore, we encourage you to join us in the process of creating the event’s programme. Suggest a topic or an attraction.
The new edition will include:
- New events and attractions
- Days for Professionals – 10 thousand business guests, all in one place: architects, designers, investors, developers, and local authorities
- The 5th edition of the Property Design Awards – the popularity contest that will select facilities and space exhibiting the best architecture and design in Poland, as well as their creators!
- A weekend packed with attractions – 25 thousand visitors – enthusiasts of good architecture and design
- Exhibition of designer products and services – over 300 exhibitions
- Design4You – an independent design fair
- Grand opening as well as galas and banquets
The programme will include:
- Star Architects. Speeches by well-known and highly regarded architects from Poland and abroad
- Designer 2.0. Interviews with eminent designers whose designs have reverberated through the European design arena
- Most wanted – the best designs of the last year. Architects and investors on their latest projects
- Designers have a lot to say. Design trends for the coming year
- Well-designed success – Polish students and young designers awarded in international competitions
- The end of one-off architecture. Responsible design that takes into account the long life of buildings
- Happy cities. Investors, architects and local governments on how to build good places to live in.
- Architects for sustainable development. How to create in order not to destroy