After last year’s online editions, we were able to meet again at the International Congress Centre in Katowice. This was the sixth stationary edition of the largest event devoted to trends in architecture, design and real estate in a nutshell that included dozens of sessions, debates and presentations,featuring over 230 speakers from Poland and abroad, and providing a platform for almost 200 exhibitors.
Nine thousand guests, among them architects, designers, businessmen, representatives of local authorities and design enthusiasts, took part in the event. Online debates held during 4 Design Days debates were viewed 48,000 times.
Although pandemic conditions pose many challenges, we managed to create an extraordinary place for substantive discussion, full of inspiring exhibitions. Thank you for your participation and do feel invited to read the report and watch rebroadcasts of the debates.
- Read important quotes from the 4 Design Days panellists, see our great photo gallery!
- 4 Design Days 2022 is behind us. See how it went! FILM
- City resetting. What are cities like, what do we expect them to be?
- A new wave of Polish craftsmanship is coming
- Meet the winners of the Property Design Awards 2022!
- We know the winners of Good Design 2022!
- Good Design 2022: Oskar Zięta – the best Polish designer!
- Klaudia Gołaszczyk – the winner of the Best Polish Designer under 30 in the Good Design 2022 competition!
- Good Design 2022: Ceramika Paradyż with the Best Polish Design award
- Bauhaus 2.0. It’s time to stop
- How to build without a carbon footprint?