We would like to kindly inform you that the form for stationary registration has been closed - thank you for all applications.
Participants from the industry have the opportunity to register during the event (25-28.01.2024) - when registering, please show your business card or present your company details.
Non-industry participants are invited to purchase a ticket for the Days for Business and Open Days (25-28.01.2024) or the 4 Design Days Open Days (27-28.01.2024).
Packages valid during this year's edition of 4 Design Days and Property Forum Silesia:
|Package Premium1090 PLN + 23% tax
*during the event 1290 PLN + 23% tax
|stationary participation in 4 Design Days (Days for Business and Open Days)
|stationary participation in Property Forum Silesia
|access to the Premium Zone (meeting zone, coffee breaks, lunch) - Premium Zone will be open during Business Days
|participation in the evening Galas (Property Design Awards, Good Design, RenOwation 2024)
|participation in the evening banquets
|access to the messenger (possibility of arranging meetings)
|access to the selected broadcast of 4 Design Days (Days for Business) and Property Forum Silesia
|access to the all rebroadcast of 4 Design Days (Days for Business) and Property Forum Silesia
Before you use a consultant, read the frequently asked questions:
- 1. Where can I register my participation?
- Registration is carried out via the event’s website in the Registration tab.
- 2. Can I sign up another way?
- After the closing of stationary registration (conducted through the website), registration will be possible on site (during the event).
We do not accept registrations by email or phone.
- 3. How long will registration be open?
- Registration for stationary participants will be open until January 24, 2024 r. 15:00.
Registration for stationary participants will be open until January 26, 2024 r. 15:00.
- 4. What does the registration process look like?
After visiting www.4dd.pl you should read the information about access packages in the Registration tab. Create an account by providing your e-mail address.
• I already have my account:
If the e-mail address is in our system, you will receive a message notifying about the possibility of logging in with the defined password or the "Recover password" option. After logging in to your account, check the correctness of your personal data and select the thematic sessions of your interest. After signing up, you will be redirected to your application status (New – waiting for approval by the Organizer).
• I don't have an account:
In case the e-mail address is not in the system, the process of creating a new account is in progress, i.e. your personal data has been entered, you have defined a password and accepted the declaration on personal data. After entering the correct data, an activation code will be sent to you (please check your SPAM box). You should choose the thematic sessions and sign up for the Congress. After signing up, you will be redirected to the registration status (New – waiting for the Organizer's approval).
- 5. What is the activation code?
- The code activates the previously created new account for the person who did not have it. It is a 6-digit sequence. It will be sent to the email address provided by you.
- 6. How can I sign in to my account?
- To sign in again, click the Register tab, then click "Register" and find the "your account" button in the top right corner.
- 7. How can I change/improve participant data?
- The "Edit data" option is available in the participant's account.
- 8. Is participation in the event is free of charge?
- There is no charge for participation in the event if you give the Organizer your consent to receive commercial information. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. The decision to grant a free package is made by the Organizer on the basis of a properly completed registration application.
If you wish to participate in the event without registration and consent to receive commercial information, you can immediately choose the paid alternative of participation.
The above registration conditions also apply to voucher holders.
- 9. Is session selection mandatory?
- The selection of a session is mandatory. If you do not select a session, you will not be able to proceed to the subsequent registration steps. Please mark the session in which you are interested.
- 10. Can I make changes in session selection and how?
- The "Session Selection" option is available in the participant's account.
- 11. How can I cancel my participation?
- The registration account offers a cancellation option.
- 12. Will I receive any more information after my application is confirmed?
- A message containing organizational information will be sent to the email address you provided. On the day before the event, each registered participant will receive a unique link to the online broadcast.
- 13. When will I be able to purchase an additional package?
- Purchase a package is possible once your application has been verified. Information about the possibility of purchasing a given package will be included in an email confirmation. If you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
- 14. How can I purchase a package?
- In the e-mail confirmation message there are special links allowing you to purchase a package. Three forms of payment are available: downloading a pro-forma invoice, transfer24 (przelewy 24) or card payment. During online transmission the option of a pro-forma invoice will not be available.
- 15. How long will I wait for the status change after purchasing a package?
- The status changes after your payment has been credited to the Oragnizer’s bank account.
- 16. Is it possible to buy a package during the event?
- It will be possible, provided that you pay by card or an invoice for your purchase is issued.